Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The regulation is an essential step to strengthen citizens' fundamental rights in the digital age and facilitate business by simplifying rules for companies in the digital single market. A single law will also do away with the current fragmentation and costly administrative burdens.
The regulation came into force on 24 May 2016 and will apply from 25 May 2018.
Your privacy is important to us, therefore at ideal systems we make sure that your personal data is well protected. When visiting our website almost no personal data is retrieved. Although, sometimes we do collect information in order to hand over services and/or information you ask for.
Please find below more information about this data collection.
When accessing and using our website, you agree to our privacy regulations.
Data we assemble about you
At ideal systems we will make sure your privacy is protected. We would like to inform you that we may collect personal data from you when visiting our website. Some of the assembled information may identify you.
- When sending a request through the contact form we will collect personal data such as first and last name, email address, company name.
- IP address, domain, browser, cookies and other information may be assembled so we can analyze your use of our website.
Use of collected data
We may use the collected data for the following objectives:
- In order to reply to questions
- In order to analyze your surfing behavior so we can improve the usability of our website
- In order to follow legal requirements and to block activities that may breach our policies.
Sharing of collected data
We will not share your data outside of ideal systems, other than:
- We may reveal your data if necessary to do so by law or in case such action would be needed
- to correspond to the orders of the law or follow legal process served on us,
- to defend and maintain the rights or property of ideal systems, or
- to act in difficult circumstances to defend the personal safety of our users.
Control of your data
Although you provide personal data to us, we would like to inform you that this information will not be shared with third-parties without your permission, except for the specific circumstances mentioned above. We may send out important announcements informing you of changes to our policies.
Access your collected data
In case you would like to receive a clear view on your collected and stored personal data, or you would like us to delete some or all your data, please do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your collected data
We are dedicated to protect the security of your data and we treat with respect your choices for its destined use. We have put into action suitable safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, abuse, loss, adjustment or destruction. For instance, your data is saved in password-controlled servers with limited access. We do makes sure to support the necessary security measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your data. Nevertheless, no system can be entirely secure and we do not guarantee that our security measures are impassable.
Contact details Data Controller Representative
Our Data Controller Representative is Noémi Van Rymenant. You can contact her via email email@example.com
Last update: 25/05/2018